Caleidoscopio del español
Searches can be done either by author, by title or by term.
Search by Author
- Click on Search by Author to display the alphabetical list of the names of the authors.
- Using the scroll bar, scroll down to find the name of the author on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the author's name to see the list of the articles he wrote.
- Click on the title of an article to display it on the right-hand side of the screen.
Search by Title
- Click on Search by Title to display the alphabetical list of titles.
- Using the scroll bar, scroll down to the title of interest on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the title to display the article on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter a word or several words separated by spaces in the Search field.
- Click on the arrow icon to the right of the field to start the search in articles, including titles, containing all of the entered words. Note that the system searches through titles and articles but not through the names of the authors. The queried word(s) will appear in red in the article.
- To go to the following or preceding occurrence of the word(s), click on the double arrows in the upper right-hand corner of the text. The arrows will turn grey when there are no more occurrences.
- To do the exact search of a term made up of several words, enter the words in quotation marks in the Search field. Without quotation marks, the search function will highlight individual words in random order.
© Public Works and Government Services Canada, 2013
TERMIUM Plus®, the Government of Canada's terminology and linguistic data bank
Writing Tools – Caleidoscopio del español
A product of the Translation Bureau