Dictionnaire des cooccurrences
Searches can be done either alphabetically or by term.
- In the alphabet at the top of the screen, click on the first letter of the word you are looking for.
- Scroll down through the entries on the left-hand side until you reach the keyword of interest.
- Click on the entry to display the corresponding co-occurent.
- Enter a word or several words separated by spaces in the Search field.
- Click on the arrow icon to the right of the field to start the search. The queried word(s) will appear in red in the text.
- To go to the following or preceding occurrence of the word(s), click on the double arrows in the upper right-hand corner of the text. The arrows will turn grey when there are no more occurrences.
- To do the exact search of a term made up of several words, enter the words in quotation marks in the Search field. Without quotation marks, the search function will highlight individual words in random order.