Search by Chapter
- In the left-hand column, locate the title of the chapter you want.
- Click on the title to see the list of subsections in that chapter. The entire content of the chapter will be displayed on the right.
- To see the content of a specific subsection, you have two options:
- Use the scroll bar on the right-hand side of the text to scroll through the content of the chapter until you reach the subsection you want.
- In the left-hand column, click on the title of the subsection to go directly to it.
© Public Works and Government Services Canada, 2016
TERMIUM Plus®, the Government of Canada's terminology and linguistic data bank
Writing tools – The Canadian Style
A product of the Translation Bureau