Clefs du français pratique
Searches can be done either alphabetically or by term.
- In the alphabet at the top of the screen, click on the first letter of the word you are looking for.
- Scroll down through the entries displayed on the left-hand side until you find the keyword of interest.
- Click on the term to display the rule and corresponding comments.
- Enter the word(s) you are looking for in the search field.
- Click on the arrow icon to the right of the field to start the search. The queried word(s) will appear in red in the text.
- To go to the following or preceding occurrence of the word(s), click on the double arrows in the upper right-hand corner of the text. The arrows will turn grey when there are no more occurrences.
- To do an exact search for a term made up of several words, enter the words in quotation marks. Without quotation marks, the search function will highlight individual words in random order.
© Public Works and Government Services Canada, 2017
TERMIUM Plus®, the Government of Canada's terminology and linguistic data bank
Writing tools – Clefs du français pratique
A product of the Translation Bureau